Tuesday 8 May 2012

Things I've been buying




Bought this cute padded floral and striped box from TKmaxx the other day for about £2.99 and then found a matching make up bag in a charity shop today for £1.29 !!


Lovely patchwork floral bedding also from TKmaxx for £20.00 
and pink polka dots £8.00 from Primark.


Already have the gypsophilia one but thought I'd get some more of these , they come with a pink tray a bag of compost and some seeds to grow your own seedlings indoors and then plant outdoors. I'm going to grow lots of pretty flowers this summer ! These are 99p each from the 99p shop




                                                                                      xoxoxox

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog :)

    Growing flowers is so much fun! Last year I planted some lavender and grew my own tomatoes. It's a great way to relax.

    Can't find a button but would love to follow! Can't wait to see more.

    Sar

    x

    amplecurvature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree growing flowers is super fun !!! i think ive added a follow button now. lots of love xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you blog, i picked up a few cute boxes from a charity shop! what a good find!!

    newest follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowery boxes in TKMaxx! Such bargains :) following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love your background- cat flowers! SO cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely vintage style blog xx http://bandoftheoutsiders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete